Describing a Programming Language10 Oct 2013
Recently I came across a very good guideline in the book - PI Exposed about how to explain a programming language to a technical individual. The book suggests to include answers to following five questions while explaining:
- What is it: A programming language / framework / library etc.
- Application: Where it is used? Web / Windows / Mobile / System app.
- What it does: Validation / Update / Implementation etc.
- How: Describe a little bit about implementation details.
- Advantage: Why this approach is better than others.
Please feel free to share your way to express a technology.